Life after miscarriage

St
I just had my first miscarriage last week. I was 5 weeks and 1 day along in my pregnancy. It was mine and my husbands first baby, that we were trying for and really wanting. I am finding myself devastated and unable to really cope with what I've been through. I am so upset that it's hard for me to even imagine trying again and having to go through this another time. As much as we want a baby, it kills me even thinking about going through this another time. Being so exited to finally have our little one growing inside me, and then to have it ripped out from under us. Not to mention the fact that my husbands 18 year old sister, who wasn't trying, just found out she is pregnant. I feel like her baby is going to be a constant reminder for me that I lost my baby and I really don't know how I am supposed to get over this. Do any of you ladies that have been through miscarriage have any advice you can offer up for me? I don't really have anyone in my life except for my husband (who has been an amazing support for me through everything) that I feel like I can talk to about this.