Confused

Krissy • DH and I have been TTC #1 March 2014
My SO and I have officially been TTC for 7 months now, (we didn't use BC for about a year before we officially decided we wanted to TTC) BFN month after month. I've always been a really healthy eater, no junk food, sweets, etc. For the past 2 months I've been really tired and cranky, also craving all kinds of stuff I never used to even like, much less want. I can't go a day without candy and chips. I can barely stay awake at work, even with getting 8+ hours of sleep ( I used to only sleep about 5-6 hours a night and be fine) I'm also having weird fits of smelling things. The smell of coffee makes me want to vomit every morning. I've gained weight, but only in my stomach, and everything seems to frustrate me. Also, I get nauseous in the mornings after I eat. AF is due in 3 days, but another BFN today. I dont know if I just want a BFY so bad my body is literally making me have all these symptoms, or maybe the hpts are wrong? Someone help! I don't have insurance, so don't want to go to the doctor unless I'm sure. My SO thinks I'm preggo, and the hpt are just wrong, but again, we want it so bad, I think he may just be wishful thinking. Any advice?