4th miscarriage?

Mo

I've had three miscarriages so far, two this year. The first was 4.5 wks, then 10.5 wks, 4.5 wks again, and now I'm 6.5 wks.

I'm on folgard because blood testing showed I have the MTHFR mutation, nothing else was positive on the tests.

Everything was going fine until last night, I started having weird, slightly painful cramps (different from the constant about-to-get-my-period feeling cramps) during work. I came home and sure enough there was blood when I wiped. The blood was brown and light pink. This morning I'm cramping more and still have light pink blood if I push the tissue paper up a little.

I called off work and called the doctor's office. They sent me for a blood draw today and another Saturday. I'm freaking out because this feels like another miscarriage. I can't stop crying and I'm exhausted. So tired of going through this. I've been looking at other people's situations that are similar but they all seem to end in miscarriage. I know in my heart this is going to end, but I have the same denial as the last three, hoping it's going to turn out ok. :/