For everyone wondering how the date rape happened ?

No I obviously wasn't on a date I was at my sister in laws bachelor party and we had gone to a club in Toronto after wards even though I had a horrible feeling about it. Anyways I am not from there and don't really know the area. I've never really been a heavy drinker I've never drank more than two because I like having a clear mind. Anyways I lost my friends and somehow these guys must've slipped something in my drink. I woke up in an alley way not really sure of what had happened. All I knew is I wanted to get up and start walking but I couldn't because I couldn't feel my legs. I called my sister in law from a pay phone and she came to get me all my belongings were gone.i wasn't sure at first if maybe they just robbed me or what because all my rings including my wedding ring were gone. I'm sorry I didn't get into much detail it's nothing something I'm fully comfortable talking about. The next Saturday afterwards a very similar story came and this lady did go to the hospital I did not. I was embarrassed and want even sure exactly what happened I'm still not sure but the last has the exact same place and woke up in same place and with nothing as we'll, she went to hospital and it was founded she was given a drug and sexually active or whatever the night before so we are working with police now. It's just not something I wanted to get into or having ppl look at me and think oh look theirs the girl this and that happened to that's all.