I have the option to have surgery (if I get my period in the next couple weeks, or try another round of Femara and IUI. Last month only did oral, no IUI. Not sure if I should just get surgery done and get it over with to confirm if I really do have endometriosis, or try IUI. I am a horrible decision maker. Ugh! Has anyone else experienced endometriosis or something similar to what I'm dealing with. I have extremely painful periods, yet they always come on time.