Epilepsy, miscarriages, & TTC

Isla
HI. MY NAME ISLA IM 24 AND WE ARE TTC. IT'S BEEN A TOUGH JOURNEY. MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP WAS NOT A VERY HEALTHY ONE. HE WAS VERY ABUSIVE. I WAS SECRETLY TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. BUT STILL BECAME PREGNANT. I THOUGHT THE ABUSE WOULD STOP BUT IT DIDNT. ONE I TURNED 29 WEEKS I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH SO I TRIED TO LEAVE ONE FINAL TIME. BUT HE BECAME ANGRY AND GAVE ME A HARD KNUCKLE TO THE BACK AS I WAS TRYING TO HEAD TO THE BEDROOM DOOR AND BEFORE I COULD SCREAM FOR HELP HE PUT HIS HAND OVER MY MOUTH AND NOSE. SO I COULDN'T CATCH MY BREATH. I EVENTUALLY PASSES OUT. WHEN I WOKE IT WAS NIGHT TIME& I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. BUT HE WAS ASLEEP. SO I SNUCK OUT AND WALKED TO MY BEST FRIENDS HOUSE. WHERE SHE DROID ME TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE U WAS THEN RUSHED INTO DELIVERY. I HAD SO MUCH BLEEDING AFTER I PUSHED HER OUT THAT HEMMORAIGED AND MY VITALS BEGAN TO DROP. BY THE TIME I WAS STABLE. . MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER HAD TAKE HER LAST BREATH. MIA MONÉ 06/26/11 . 4 LBS 6OZ. . I WAS DEVASTATED. I FELL INTO DEPRESSION AND WAS SINGLE FOR 2 YEARS. AND DURING THAT TIME I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY FROM STRUCK IN THE HEAD. I TAKE SEIZURE MEDS.. I NEVER INDENDED TO DATE BUT THEN I RAN INTO MY FRIENDS BROTHER AND WE BEGAN HANGING OUT THEN DATING. HE IS SUCH A BLESSING AND JUST AN AMAZING MAN. NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING TO EVER FIND. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER ALMOST 3 YEARS. AND KNOW WE WANT TO HAVE A BABY. IN AUGUST 2013 WE HAD A MISCARRAIGE AT 8 WEEKS. SO WE DECIDED TO WAIT AND BEGAN USING PROTECTION. BUT I GOT PREGNANT. WE WENT TO ALL APPOINTMENT AND I TRIED TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT. BUT I MISCARRIED AT 15 WEEKS IN JUNE 2014. WE ARE JUST HEART BROKEN AND I'M AM BEGINING TO FEEL DISCOURAGED. SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WELCOME INTO BUT JUST WONDERING A COUPLE THINGS. 1. IF ANYONE HAS HAD SIMILAR STORY. 2. IF THE PREVIOUS ABUSE COULD BE THE REASON FOR LOSING MY BABIES. 3. IF ANYONE ON HERE HAS EPILEPSY & HAS HAD A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. I'M GOING TO TTC NEXT CYCLE. SENDING WELL WISHES TO YOU ALL.