Boyfriend vs. Ex Husband

I was married 10 yrs. to my ex husband and we share a daughter together. Our relationship had never been all that great and we spent a lot of that time apart, but during that time I was still so in love with him and he would come by my house for basically a booty call. Well, I completely cut him off a yr and a half ago because that was the only way I would be able to move on and be happy. I am now in a relationship of 7 months with a man who I totally adore, my ex knows this and has even met him once. The problem I'm having now is my ex has gone back to " text me" and ask "what's up" again. I firmly say no because for one I'm not a cheater and two I adore my boyfriend. So my question is.... Should I say something to my boyfriend about him texting me, or just leave it be and not mention it?? I don't want to worry my boyfriend because we do have a long distance relationship (45 mins.) and there's nothing going on, but on the other hand I do want to be honest with him. Any advice welcomed.

Vote below to see results!