"Fupa" question

I am not sure what else to call this area. It is the triangle area where the pubic hair grows. Many people call it a "fupa." I have never had one and this area has always been flat. I have noticed today that It's very swollen. It's really noticeable to me and I'm embarrassed. I have NO idea what this could be from. Have not had sex recently either. Has this happened to anyone? I work out but I have never had this happen before. The entire area is puffy/swollen not just a small bump. It is only the "triangle" area. Please help. I'm concerned.