Here's why you shouldn't poas at 7 week's pregnant. ...

Rose • Hiiiii
I don't know why but I had the urge to poas 6.5 weeks pregnant could be more though, baby was measuring small but fully formed and happy heart beating away at 5 week's. (the reason the sonographer thought I may be more is the development was more but size was small ). I'm pretty anxious about the pregnancy so I tested for the reassurance of a super dark line ! well that wasn't the case it was quite faint actually so I instantly panicked and started to Google, I came across the hook effect, where the more pregnant you are the tests don't know what to do with all that hcg , they recommended 20% urine and 80% water to get a better result . so 10 mins later i found myself trying to force a pee out to try the theory, I managed a small dribble and proceeded to add water and retry . my point is it actually worked so I think I'm ok ! just wanted to warn others that may be as anxious as myself and still peeing on sticks that this may happen to you too ! I'm adding a picture so you can see the difference with water added top is first test bottom is the retest ... in theory adding water should make it lighter but no when you're this far it works x