I'm pregos been trying for 6 months after we got married in may 24th, 2015so my advice is to stick t...

Erika
I'm pregos been trying for 6 months after we got married in may 24th, 2015 so my advice is to stick to your goal it could be stressful but, remember not to worry relax it will happen. REMEMBER: If want to conceive massage your stomach in a circular motion with 2 hands. stop drinking coffee a must. pray and believe. follow your open window. try 2 or 3 days before your open window NOT right at the date. remember sperm live in you for 2 or 3 days. when having intercourse you could possibly put your legs up the wall. and dont get up right away, for does who reject sperm right away. coffee makes you less fertal. i relized tht. men should stop smoking. and also stop drinking alcohol or drink less. over all i just found out today 1/3/15 i took 2 test at two different drs office both came out possitive. do not blame one onother that u cant get pregnant or he has a low sperm count. It hurta and mentaly your bringing your self down. be happy. dont tress and massage your tummy in circular motion and take 600 or 800 mcg of folic acid to help. thanks. excited and speechless:)