Frustrated with SO

Meg • 31, married <3, ready for baby #2 :)
Our baby is 2.5 weeks old and I had a c-section. In the hospital my husband was amazing with our son. He catered to him. He wasn't, however, so good with me. Not understanding of how extremely exhausting/intense it is to carry a baby for 40 weeks (a 9 lbs baby by the way), then go into labor for hours, then have major surgery, and THEN get no sleep with a newborn while you're still in pain and can hardly move. 
My mom has been helping us but whenever she is here he just sits around on the computer instead of helping me with him or cleaning/prepping bottles. He went back to work after the first week and has basically put everything on me. He thinks working all day means he can rest when he gets home. I haven't gotten any rest bc baby care is 24hrs a day!!!! When I ask for him to do more he actually thinks he's doing his share! And says I'm just being hormonal or "being mean to him". I swear he thinks when he has him alone he's doing me a favor by babysitting. Tonight he just went straight to bed and left me with our son without cleaning a single thing or putting him down to sleep. 
I'm already exhausted and overwhelmed and I'm so disappointed that the man I married doesn't seem to think he needs to take care of his own child. This is not how I thought this would be and I feel like I'm doing it alone. Anyone in the same boat? How did you try and fix it?  I love him and I want the man back that I thought he was...