My Journey To Glow

Alex • Ftm to my little prince👶🏾💙. So blessed!
How I think I Got My BFP!! 
After being on birth control pills for 12 years, at 28 I was finally ready to conceive. I thought it would be fast and easy because myself and my fiancé are young and healthy.  Well the first month off the pill i had to wait for my period to come so i decided to use opk sticks. Very confusing i had sex approx 15-20 times that month because i thought i was always ovulating lol. The 2nd and 3rd month i used clearblue digital opk which was great and easy to read but i was obsessed with having sex during fertile week, on peak days and the days after. I checked my CM but not EWCM.I also used preseed my 3rd month.3rd month of bfn and exhaustion. 
So this month here is what i did! 
1. More praying 
2. Bought fiancé multivitamins
3. Stopped checking CM and OPK
4. Stayed off Glow Community(since i was obsessed with TTC talk and BFPs)
5. Used Preseed 2gm this month
6. Started taking Mucinex the day before fertile period started through 2 days after ovulation (since i never had EWCM)
7. Had sex every other day till af was suppose to show. back to back on cd13 and 14 since thats when i had peak days the previous month.
8.Elevated my hips with pillows 20 min(yes its funny but doesnt hurt to try).
9. Stayed off Glow community because i would be eager to test. 
10. Took a first response 3 days before AF(faint BFP)
I'm not saying that this will or wont work. I just wanted to share what i did diffrently this month. I hope it was helpful. Thank You Glow! Baby dust to you all✨✨✨✨