Did I have a miscarriage?.....:(

Breann • Hello everyone, I`m 29 years old and I have 2 beautiful daughters age 7 and 6 years old. I had Essure placed in 2012 and got it reversed in Feb 2015. Currently trying for #3 for 4 years, no luck so far. :(

I got a positive OPK on Feb 19th. BD that night. I have been testing for a few days and I seemed to get what appeared to be faint positives, I posted some, of the tests below. My Temps were up to 99.4 and I was starting to get nausea off and on, moody, tired. I felt pregnant. Then starting 2 days ago, the tests seemed to get fainter. And today I began to cramp harshly and bleed heavily. TMI but it looked like fibrous tissue like stuff in bloody egg white goop at first. The cramps have died down a little and Now it's just normal menstrual like flow. Did I experience a miscarriage? I've never had one before so I don't know what to expect.

I recently got the Essure reversal and am wondering if maybe that played a part since it was so recent. Maybe I wasn't pregnant at all, and just got a really heavy period. Idk. My Temps were 99.1 this morning, but now they've dropped back to normal. Any advice or light shed on this would be great. I'm upset. Oh the open strip was this mornings and the last pic was the last test I took before I began to bleed...