Advice? Guy I like now has a gf

Tl;dr - I have a crush on one of my guy friends. He has a new gf and I'm struggling with how to act around them? How do I move on?

More detailed:

-Check the attached screenshots for another topic I posted about this

I'm good friends with this guy, our humour matches and I Iove spending time with him. I had a crush on him to begin with but dating isn't really an option. He's got a new gf but I'm struggling with how to act around them both. I think I forgot how much of a crush I had on him or didn't realise it :/ I went for a meal with a big group today and he was talking to his gf the whole time and even though we hugged at the start and at the end and he said he was gutted we didn't get to talk more (I was tired and left early) it felt different. My friends (who don't know I had a crush on him) kept pointing them out and saying "don't they look so cute together!" or similar things and I agreed but it felt difficult to say it.

I really didn't expect this because I didn't realise I was still crushing on him. I'm trying to accept it and move on because I don't want to be 'that girl' who's pining over a guy she can't date but I don't want to wreck out friendship either :/

It's the first time I've ever been in a situation like this, I've never had a crush on someone I was friends with before, help?