Cycle buddy anyone? AF due 4/6.

Sara
Hi, I'm Sara. This is my 3rd month TTC for baby number 2. Cycle length seems to be 22 days. My periods have just started regulating, due to getting off of birth control. I just had another 2 day light period/spotting on the correct day that cycle was supposed to start (March 14), so I'm hoping that I can start correctly tracking. I'm using OPK's once to twice daily, as well as using this app to track Ovulation. I have a 5 year old, boy. It took 2 months of trying when I got pregnant with my son, as well, so I'm hoping it is quick again, this time around. 😉 My husband has been in the Navy for 8 years, but we are currently stationed in my hometown of Pensacola, FL. Been married almost 6 years. I'm 27 years old. I finished school in October 2014 w/ a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. Although, I am still career searching, and working as a bartender, full-time, for now, on the beach here, in Pensacola, Florida. That's enough about me, though! Anyone else wanna help me out here and post their life story, lol? I don't really know what all I'm supposed to write.