My friends...

My friends are usually pretty decent people, they're supportive and caring and very excited about me being pregnant. I've been friends with my two best friends for ten years and at the beginning of the pregnancy they would even say stuff like "we're having a baby" as if the baby was theirs too. I loved their enthusiasm, but understood that I expected no contribution from them despite them promising to help me buy things for the baby. I decided not to have a baby shower due to a lack of family members on my side and not getting along with my husband's family. I'm reaching the end of my pregnancy and one of my friends asks me over and over again what I need but makes no attempt to buy it (one item), the other hasn't even offered to buy anything. While I wasn't expecting much, I wasn't expecting nothing at all either. I feel upset because I've given so much to them over the years (money etc) while they've been very stingy with me. I want to address the issue but I'm not sure I should. What to do?