Really upset and worried

Leah • Mom of 2 boys. Sage due 08/23/15. 🎀
Today I went in for my level 2 ultrasound because at my anatomy scan she was moving so much they couldn't get a good look at her heart and her pinkies looked fused. So I have the scan done today, another complete anatomy scan where the tech tells me her heart and everything look fine but her pinkies kind of curve in towards the top knuckle. The doctor came in and asked me if I knew why my OBGYN wanted me to have a level 2 ultrasound done and I told her because of the pinkies and because they didn't get a good look at her heart as she was moving so fast. I guess the pinky thing is an indicator that she may have Down syndrome. I freaked out. My previous blood results put me in 1 out of 330 but this puts me at a higher risk, although the doctor also showed me that her pinkies are just like my daughters and more than likely it's just that due to the fact that there have been no children with birth defects nor genetic defects in our family that would be of cThe oncern. But I'm still terrified. They had me take a blood test which will give me a 90% result either way. But I have to wait 10-14 days for those results to come in. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm only 29 (just turned 29 on the 1st). I'm trying not to stress but it's very very hard. I feel like I did something wrong somehow... I could use prayers and I'll definitely keep updates once I find out if you guys want me to. I'm just praying for the best. 🙏🙏