Poetry.....If Divorce Had A Voice...It'd Sound Like This...

LaToya • In love with God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and this wonderful Husband of mine! Beware...I speak Gods truth...
Yes I promise to always love and honor you...until you become a bother, I become bored, or you become a burden I'm no longer willing to bear...
Yes I'll love you til death do us part, unless 50 Shades of Grey becomes more appealing than seeing you with grey hair...
I promise I'll never walk away and leave you to provide for and when sick give yourself care...Unless that grass on the other side has been watered better than my own and it's much greener over there...
I promise I'll never forget my vows and I'll never go astray...but if one day you and I drift apart I can't promise my eyes won't start looking the other way...
Yes, I remember telling you I'd still love your body after you carry our children and then give birth...but let's be real, the world is full of other beautiful women and exactly what is one woman's worth?....
Nothing lasts forever right, At least that's what all my worldly friends like to say...yes sweetheart I do love you, but all things must come to an end...and today might be our day...
It's a pity, that what you once saw as a blessing...you now deem to be a curse. That very one you once prayed into existence you now wish to pray into extinction. That person you now take for granted, someone else is on their knees every night crying out to God seeking. Don't be surprised when one day you go seeking that one and God has moved them out of your reach.