Preeclampsia symptoms or stress induced issues..opinions??!!!

So I'm 32 weeks on Wednesday and for the past month or so I've noticed that I'm beginning to have vision changes (I know vision changes happen in pregnancy but not like these) it's almost as if I can see but it gets blurred, I feel like I have a tight band around my head with a pulsating migraine that won't stop and have slight swelling nothing major yet. I stay hydrated and do yoga a lot but not over excessive with the yoga as I'm beginning to feel worn down the further I get. I've also been more stumbly as I walk and nauseous when I start feeling this way. 3/4 the time my BP is barely over 100/60...I told my OB about these symptoms which they have me keep track of my blood pressure and I have actually had to have my pressure checked at work because of this. I feel like a pain in the ass calling my doc all the time but it's scary especially being a FTM not knowing. My BP was low as in 80/50s and high as in over 140s....my blood counts are good urine is good hydration is good and weight gain is good. I don't understand how I can have these symptoms of preeclampsia if my BP is low. I've had 2-3 high readings in the last 2 months so idk if it's stress induced as my boss makes it very difficult for me at work knowing what's going on. I've addressed this issue of the increase stress he's given me for no reason and his discriminatory actions against me to the union and am considering using my FMLA for the remainder of my pregnancy as I'm due in less than 2 months possibly earlier. I'm worried this is going to create problems or complications with pregnancy so I'm just wondering has anyone had anything like this with symptoms happen to them before but with normal BPs?! Ps Sorry for the novel And baby still has excellent movements