Is there a chance I could still be pregnant?

S • 💏💑😍

I'm 16 my boyfriend is 18. In no way shape or form were we trying to get pregnant. I am on birth control and we usually use condoms ( we used to not be very good at it but more recently I've put my foot down )

We had a condom break at the beginning of the month and last month we started out without a condom. Sometime last month ( I can't remember exactly when) I missed a pill but took two the next day. My period has always came every 28 days every month like clock work. Well this month I'm 10 days late. About 5 days before the start of my expected period i had brown spotting just a little when I wiped. I didn't think anything of it until a few hours later it stopped. I've had some symptoms such as dark nipples nausea and more. I took 4 pregnancy tests the first 3 were not morning pee and I'm pretty sure I drank way too much water for them to really be accurate. The next morning I took another all negative. Today and yesterday I've had a white creamy discharge. I just really would like to know what is going on in my own body. I made a doctor's appointment but it's not until July 10th. I plan on taking another test with my boyfriend ( he was there for all the others for emotional support ) when he gets back from vacation probably the 28th. Until then anyone know what is happening?

Vote below to see results!