Faith & miracles...

Shannon • TTC baby #2 for 6+ yrs. Healing from mc 3/15. We have 1 precious boy & his hearts desire is to be a big brother...
Hi girls!  I just need to chat, ok? 😉  I'm about a week away from my 4th & final <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. I'm fairly rational & usullay do a pretty good job of controlling my thougts & emotions & not letting them run away from me. (I haven't always been so good at this, but by the grace & mercy of Jesus, I'm not the same person I once was. And I'm so thankful for this.). But I digress. Lol. So...most days I am calm & composed & confident in my faith. I believe The Lord has revealed to me that He does have a baby ordained for us. And that this is THE moment that He has been preparing me for over all those horrible years if waiting. An I know He uses periods of waiting in our lives. And I know His timing is SO perfect.  So I am anticipating & expectant of His miracle. That being said, I do have days where I'm so panicked & terrified I feel like I can't breathe. There's SO much at stake. And having had the loss in Maech makes it SO much more intense. Just had to share. Thanks for being here, for caring & for praying. I seriously 💜 you girls. You all remain I my prayers. Also, I want to say to you that I am no more special to The Lord than you are. If He has done this for me, He is certainly also willing & able to do it for you!!  For the record, I am fully expecting mar axles for each if you too!  You are the apple of His eye!!  Have faith!!  
Now, to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. 
Eph. 3:20-21