After nine months of growing in love and anticipation for our baby, I went into labor at 7 pm Sunday...

Jennifer • Baby #2 (2 more in Heaven)
After nine months of growing in love and anticipation for our baby, I went into labor at 7 pm Sunday, July 19 on her due date. Our beautiful girl was born on Tuesday morning, July 21. I had planned for a natural, unmedicated birth, but several complications and a hard 35 hour labor eventually led to an emergency c-section. It was traumatic, but all worth it as our baby girl is beautiful and perfect, born with an APGAR score of 9. Her mommy needed extra care and we were in the hospital until Friday, July 24. 
We named our princess Eva Millie. Eva is pronounced Ay-va and is derived from the Hebrew word for life, as we recognize her life as a precious gift from God. Her middle name, Millie, is after my dear grandmother and best friend who passed away nearly three years ago. I'm so blessed to honor her with the name of our first child.
Eva is a sweet, sweet baby and a wonderful breastfeeder! Every moment with her is a joy!