Threatened Miscarriage (5w5d by ultrasound..8w2d by LMP)

Hi I'm Theresa 28, this is my first pregnancy. My doctor gave me 1week to see if the baby will grow and will have a heartbeat. 2 ultrasounds show 5w5d embryo...with mild circumferential subchorionic hemorrhage. They said that the embryonic sac maybe affected already with the bleeding. After 1 week I will be having another ultrasound...then they will decide if it will continue...or it is already a miscarriage. Still hoping and praying for the best.. Can anyone do Ramzi for my transvaginal ultrasound. Just want to know before the doctor tell us her final decision.. Thanks a lot.