What do you think (sorry kinda long)

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. We've lived together about 4 months (he wanted me to live w/ him rather than me renting a room off a girl friend when my lease ended). He was my best friend's neighbor so i met him like 4 years ago. i told him i loved him after about 4 months and he ignored me. So i quit saying it but sometimes i slip and accidentally say it. He just pretends not to hear..i feel like our relationship isn't going anywhere bc of this.. its so strange to live with someone who doesnt love you. My brother says he acts like he loves me. But im the type of girl that needs to hear it. I kinda feel like im wasting my time lately..mom said shes worried hes using me to help him fix up his rental houses. That he's older and knows what to say to keep me around. Idk anymore. I love him. I always have. I've known from the moment we met that we'd be together one day. But i'm just getting so frustrated with this whole i love you thing. He won't even talk about a future with me..advice plz..