Roomate

A little back story. My husband stayed for 2 months at his buddies apartment on his sofa during hard times, no rent, no expectations, nothing. 
For perspective we are both 28 and he is 26. We literally JUST moved into our house. 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths. All bedrooms are at the end of the hall together. He's stay in our guest room. 
His same buddy is now getting out of the military and will be staying with us before his school allowance benefits kick in. 
Originally he was coming in May and starting school in the fall. I'm currently due at the end of February. Which would have been inconvenient, but doable because I would be back to work by then. 
Now he is coming in the end of March/ beginning of April. So is now a 5 month commitment instead of 2-3 month commitment and with a newer new born here. 
He came to visit this week and the first 3 days were fine, but he's exhausting to have around. He wants to go out everywhere (which is fine I realize he's here on vacation) but he gets so drunk that he's passed out by 6-7:00. I told both my husband and his friend they need to cut back on what they drink 1. Because it's annoying, 2. It's costing a lot of money, 3. It's not healthy 
My husband agreed with me, but the friend has continued with it. Today when they left to go explore, my husband told him they weren't going to do any day drinking today, and his comment was that that's what he was going to do not him. 
Is it wrong to give expectations of living here? Limit how long? Talk about some contributions after a certain time frame? 
I don't know how to handle this situation