Am I overreacting?

I'm 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Starting a few days ago I started have abnormal cramping, kind of like period pains but worse. At first I was like it's probably round ligament pain and I just ignored it, today there's time when its hard for me to even walk because of it. I have a history of ectopic pregnancies but luckily it was confirmed at the 6 week mark that it was in fact in my uterus and I got to hear the babies heartbeat. Fast forward to 8 weeks, I started having UTI like pain. Did a urine test it came back negative but the culture came back positive so they ended up putting me on antibiotics five days later, by then the infection traveled up to my kidneys and I was put in the hospital for two days because of it. 
It's now over a week later and I'm expierencing severe cramping/ brown discharge, which hasn't happened during my pregnancy until now. I tried calling my obs weekend line and left a message a few hours ago. I'm not sure if I'm over reacting or if I should take a trip to the er to make sure something's not wrong with the baby or my kidneys still. Any advice?