Help!😰

(Sorry about this..this is going to be really long!) So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years. I've known him for 3 years and the moment I first saw him I knew there was something about him that stood out. We started dating off and on, and then we started dating and it was very long, almost 2 years. I know he's the one. But yesterday (Friday) morning he seemed very off. I went over to his house and he came into the backyard and this is exactly what happened: he told me that he didn't know about "us" anymore and that he wanted some time alone. He then told me he loves me, hugged me, kissed my forehead and went back inside. I asked how long he has wanted to break up for and he said "just today"...he wasn't cheating and he doesn't like any other girls. I asked if he was going to delete the pictures of us off his phone and he said "no I'll keep them" We spent time together at his sister's graduation party last weekend and we were still so much in love. We had a fight Thursday night and he turned off his phone. He wouldn't say "I love you" this morning..we went through pretty much everything together. We were each other's first kiss, and we took each other's virginity. I am so devastated, we talked about a family and being together our whole lives just a day before. Do I have a chance of getting him back? What am I supposed to do I'm a wreck😞Â