Deppression..

Cassi • Im a mom of a almost 2 yr old wild son. Hes my world and so very smart. I have number 2 on the way. Happily married. I love crafts tv some video games and taking care of my boys :)
Ive had a major break down tonight. Over a small thing my hubby said during dinner it was just a convo. I know it wasnt really ment in any harm just talk saying after all the hard work we have done to stable ourselves for our babies he wishes we wasnt young parents now. We have goals set and didnt expect number 2 this soon.. sense we found out i was terribky upset cried for a week straight. I wanted more time to work and i kep having problems with the job i had from 3 a.m. till 1 p.m. constantly on my feet and maybe 1 five min break my doc lowered my hours but was still 330 a.m. to 730 a.m. i was getting no rest. And had to call a quits ive had no energy for a while now finally getting into 2nd trimester. And i want to work so bad its driving me crazy. Then im worried bout how our 2 yr old is going to react to not being the only one getting attention anymore. And just so much other stuff a friend told me to talk to my doctor due to what it can cause. I found a littl blood 3 weeks ago in the shower. The next day found out my placenta is lower then it should be. And im having to force myself to eat some times i cant stop then other days i can barely move more less eat. I get sick off of prenatal vitamins if i do not eat. Then days if i eat to fast or to much i get sick and cant do nothing but lay there. Have not thrown up but ive lost 2 pounds in a month. And i need advice on what to do. I go back in a week for blood test and im gunna talk to my doctor and see what she has to say about it. Untill breaking down and my friend telling me i was depressed i would of never seen it at all hasnt crossed my mind thought it was just me getting sick or the baby just constantly draining me...