Today was a good day

Caitlin
I was a little nervous for it to start because my in laws and I decided to go to our city wide yard sale today. My husband and I had planned on getting baby stuff there before I had my miscarriage but afterwards I thought no way! Well I put my big girl panties on and did it because who the heck doesn't love yard sales?!? Well second one in and what do I see? A brand new basinet. At first I couldn't look but my mil said just look at the price. So I did and after a little bargaining, I bought it! And then a little while later I bought a Moby wrap for 5$ and it looks brand new as well. When we were finished I said thank you to my mil. It was hard to see the baby stuff and even harder to see woman with their beautiful baby bumps but I did it and without crying! Its been just over a week since I found out my baby died and had a d&c, but I can't let it stop me from getting out of my house. I didn't buy stuff for the baby I thought I was having, but i did buy stuff for a baby I know I will have one day. I may not be rainbows and sunshine for a while; but today I decided to be positive and I had a good day. Hugs to all you ladies who are recovering like I am and I hope to hear about your good days, because I think its something to celebrate 😄💓🎉