Not feeling "in the mood" lately...

Amber
I feel terrible because my husband keeps telling me how attractive I am to him right now, and I have zero sex drive. Full disclosure here, the thought of intimacy in that way almost makes my skin crawl. Which sounds aweful!!! I love my husband dearly, and find him very attractive. But ever since I've gotten pregnant I just don't feel right about it and my sex drive is gone completely! 
I keep reading about women having off the chart sex drives, and I feel like something is wrong with me? I'm 6 weeks and my first appointment isn't until the 29th (two more weeks). 
I was hoping some of you ladies might have had similar experiences, b/c at this point, all I'm reading about in this regard, is how hot and bothered everyone else is? And I'm over here like, don't touch me!! :( perhaps the 6-8lb of bloat And the fact I can't button my jeans subconsciously has something to do with it? ... But what will that mean for the next 7.5 months?! I don't know... Any wisdom or experience shared would be much appreciated! Thank you and good luck to all!