Praying for a baby

Taylor
I started BC last month the first day of my cycle the 25th of August I believe and then stopped right after because my fiancé wants to try and conceive before he leaves for the Army. After I stopped taking the pill I had heavy bleeds for about 4 days so I went to the hospital to make sure everything was ok and it was. But, we've been trying every since then and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to be pregnant this soon after taking the pills because I've read all the stories about women not  ovulating 6 months to a year after being off the pill by body has been really weird lately I get really nauseous during the day mostly around 4:00-5:00 pm my appetite has been really off for example the filling in Oreos makes me sick to my stomach. I had spotting yesterday morning 9/13/15 but it was darkish red almost brown with clear watery discharge around this time I usually start heavy spotting because of my period but I haven't had that I've had back pains as well yesterday extremely bad as well as a weird cramping but it wasn't menstral cramps I took a test last Friday and it was negative and I'm trying to be patient and wait. Please any advice is greatly appreciated, Thank you!