Nasty and rude maybe jealous people ??

Sakecat • Hi! 2nd baby. Im 29. I already have an 8yr old boy! Although life has changed a lot; I'm just as excited & worried!
So over all,- at least the small group of people that I've told so far, -that I'm pregnant,(this wasn't planned).. have been really supportive, very excited, reassuring .... Saying  has anyone else experienced these kind of people? Am I just losing my mind? Am I just surrounded by people who are jealous or just horribly critical or judgment or is it me? Maybe it's me?how I'm already a good mother to an eight-year-old, how my worries are normal....
However -some people have been really nasty to me. People I thought were my friends, I mean we've had some good times, some close times, some personal times. ...they said to me, 'how are you gonna for two kids' 'What kind a life with your kids have?' Or.... This has been the worse comments yet  …
 (I had my one son when I was 21... With a 23-year-old, given I loved him... But he turned out to be a real jerk. ...And I a single parent)...
and they're like 'wow you have two kids by two different fathers?'
 The man I'm with now -we've already talked about our future, you want to get married etc. Not that it's anybody's business… he's also totally supportive, he's actually excited…
Has anyone else experienced this? What is with all these people? Or is it me?