MOMS HELP! PLEASE!

Alma • Baby LC due 9/25 🎀
So this morning I woke up and my eyelids, face, nose, lips, cheeks, basically entire face was swollen! I don't have a history of preclampsia or anything blood pressure related apart from if I'm stressed my blood pressure goes up of course! I called my office and there response was "I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE." They never know what anything COULD be. I asked if it could be a sign of preclampsia and she said no because that would be all over swelling. And for the past two weeks I've had constant cramping in my lower abdomen and its painful to walk, they also told me that was normal. And yesterday, i noticed baby didn't move as much as usual, I am 38+4 days pregnant. Now, they do say, closer to your due date fetal activity does decrease. She did move yesterday I felt her, but nothing compared to all day long like before! She did start moving like crazy before bedtime though. I've had constant back pain! And I have shooting pain in my vagina and now my hip is hurting? Baby is also extremely low. There is over an inch of space from my upper belly to the middle of my belly. I know she's dropped even lower hence the pain when walking. I've also lost my mucus plug but not all of it. It just looked like stringy white/clear slim! I don't know what to think? Is labor near? Is my body preparing itself? I was told at my last appt this past Friday I am 70% thinned and 0 cm dilated. 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone give me something..