End of Journey

GlendaG • Started TTCing for #1 in Nov 2013 Married June 2014 stopped TTCing Dec 2015 now just living
Well kids after my surgery they found I do have endometriosis after all and the Dr wants me to go on the shots and Clomid. I just turned 39 last week and in two days we are buying a house. We decided to try to swing one cycle more with shot then we are done. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get my miracle and that's OK
After so many years and surgeries and cysts and finding ONE more thing wrong with me every few months, I'm past the point of stressing or being depressed I've accepted the likely out come of remaining a childless woman. 
I have my step sons last 5 (he's 13 for a few more months) years of childhood to focus on and after that DH and I will be free to go where we want when we want.  We will have lots of options that we would not have if we got pregnant and I'm trying to focus on those and the down sides to having a child (much less at my age)instead of all the things I will never get to experience or share with my own child. 
No! adoption, donor, or <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> are not options for us. We simply can not afford it. 
I have one more month before my period shows up again and I go down my last roller coster of TTC. I wish you all luck and baby dust. I will try to come back once more to let you know the outcome if anyone is even on here still that cares.