Discouraged...

Chelsi

My husband and I have been trying for baby #2 for a year now. With baby #1, I had a placental abruption. It was very hard on my body and the baby. Had an emergency c-section and 2 blood transfusions and all was well. Noticed a few months later what I thought was a yeast infection. Treated it with so many over the counter things. As we moved a lot, I hadn't been able to go to the doctor until a few months ago. Turned out to be a bacterial infection. My cycles, which were varying from 25 days to 34 days have now gone back to my normal 28 days. I've used OPKs and have never seen a positive. My doctor now says she wants me to give it another while before we try clomid. It's been 6 months of nothing, yet my period is normal and now consistent.

Sorry this is so long. I've just lost all faith. Thinking my body doesn't want to go through what it did before when I had my son. Everyone says to just not stress over it. But it's very hard to and I have been feeling discouraged. Two of my sisters have just had babies within the last month and it makes the baby hunger harder.

Anyone else been through anything similar trying to conceive?