Husband is clueless

I don't know if there is anyone else in my same situation but my husband is irritating and frustrating me a lot. He seems to be clueless as to what is going on in my body and the toll it takes sometimes! If I complain that I don't feel good all he says is to take something...I can't just TAKE anything, there are some things that can be harmful and I have always used medication as a last resort. So today was one of those days where I was completely exhausted and slept A LOT. I had a headache and was just very fatigued. He seemed to be in a bad mood so i asked him what was going on and he replied "I have seen women way further along then you doing a lot more then you. You're only 6 weeks and didn't do a single thing today" that really hurt my feelings and I don't know what to do. I'm starting to get really depressed about it. I've offered to buy him books so he can understand what my body is going through but he doesn't seem interested. He is usually a very compassionate and caring guy, but since I've been pregnant I've been feeling very alone and down. Anyone have any advice? I had to get my self off my anti-depressants once i got pregnant but now I'm really wishing I could get back on them even though it was a low dose.  Just a side note...I work and I go to school full time so I'm not just sitting around doing nothing like he seems to think.