Could use some help,,,,advice,,,,anything

Amber

Ok so my last period was the 28th of August nothing since then and all I'm getting is bfn hpt all my urine test are coming up with nothing all my hormone test are good..... I feel pregnant and even starting to pooch out I have a doctor appointment on the 2nd to see if she will do a blood test or even a ultrasound due to the fact that I have a bicornuate uterus i want to do another home test but I'm afraid that i will get another bfn.... Me and my SO are not not trying we are like if it happens it happens you know.... I'm just trying to see if anyone else is going through this or something similar....

I just want to cry because my emotions are everywhere but I'm trying not to stress..... My mind is like What is going on in trying to stay positive...... I would just like some advice on possibly what you might think what's going on..... I don't really have anyone to talk to besides my SO I would usually talk to my mom but sadly she passed away on Aug 16...... If anyone has any clue on possibly what might be going on I would appreciate it so much....