I am asking for prayers...

Morgan • Married 4•20•2015 ☆ TTC #1 ☆ Currently on Cycle #30 ☆ Mommy to 4 wonderful fur babies
My whole life I have struggled with my faith. For the past few months I have been trying to get back on track, mostly due to my Aunt. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in March, sadly she passed away this past Friday. But the whole time she was still so devoted to God that it made me realize that someone can't have that much faith in something that isn't real. I'm really trying to get back to my faith. But it seems very hard. I know I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and that I have been straying from God and His way for a long time. I have also been TTC for over a year with no luck. But I also think that it may be because I had not accepted God into my life. I have been praying and reading the Bible everyday, living my life the way I believe a Christian should. I'm asking for prayers that I can succeed on this journey back to God and that he forgives me and blesses me with a child. Thank you all in advance! 🙏🏻