Stress and drama! Husband vs. Mom

Melissa
I'm 7 months pregnant and having to deal with unneeded stress! My husband has serious problems with my mom and I can't say I blame him. She can be completely disrespectful to me and selfish and makes me feel like crap. She tries to do big gestures to kind of make up for it but on a daily basis gives not a crap if the things she does or says hurt my feelings. She drives me crazy so I get his point of view, but his reaction is always "I'm going to tell her to get out of our lives!" What he does not get is though I often don't like her I still love my mom and feel I should be the bigger person. If he tells her off it will make things worse not better! She knows he does not like her though I make him keep his mouth shut. This week she told him she is thinking of ordering a turkey for thanksgiving from where he works. She has called and texted him a few times but he did not respond and told me to have her call the restaurant not him. So when she saw me today she cussed me out because she says he is disrespecting her by not answering.  Now he is back to we are never seeing her again! I wish he would just fake getting along with her for my sake because I end up in the middle! I know I can't get her to be nicer, but I wish I could get him to just pretend for my sake! I don't need this during my pregnancy and I need him to not add stress because I can't count on her to not act like a child, don't need it from them both! Sorry just needed to vent!