Mother in law 😷

Kimberly • Due 01/08/16 👶🏻🌷❤️
My mother in law has been quite rude & disrespectful and normally i brush it off since i have no interest in a deep relationship with somebody of her nature. But just the other day i feel she crossed the line!!! We had a disagreement about something pretty stupid and i was just overwhelmed so i went into my room to cool off & rant to my sister lol since my husband isn't quite helpful when it comes to setting boundaries between his family and i that's why there is such a lack of respect.. Honestly. This women literally had the nerve to come into my house, into my room to bother. She got me so wrong! She was already on my last nerve & i was definitely not rude until she felt like insulting me in my own house infront of her son. That set me off and i set her straight politely, Infront of him. She didnt take it to well i really dont care if i hurt her feelings so she started crying playing the victim then has the nerve to say she isn't going to be there for her granddaughter which im totally pleased to hear. Because she doesn't have much positivity to spread anyway! But the fact that she'd include my unborn daughter into anything really just rubs me the wrong fucking way. And because of this i feel that she really has no business in her life, and i would love to limit their interaction. I understand this is the mother of her father and they are blood related i'd love for her to be in my daughters life but i dont want somebody like her in my daughters life and my husband continues to not give me this respect why should i give him the respect of allowing his mother who i dont approve off around my daughter she deserves nothing but uplifting people in her life and im not going to have it any other way. We dont need this dramatic bullshit in our lives. I may look like a bitch, idc but i have my daughters best interest at heart. Does anyone understand me? I want to hear your opinions!