I need to vent ladies.... Need some help

Ashley
My fiancé and I have always been extremely intimate since we first started our relationship. We are getting married before the baby which was planned even before our baby. But lately I been feeling like just a body and a host for my baby (not trying to sound terrible). I'm over 7 weeks pregnant with no energy and do not feel like myself anymore which is normal. For almost 3 weeks now we have not been intimate due to me being afraid of putting a risk on the baby. We already lost our first at the end of last summer and have been TTC since then. It's been a struggle so I just want to ensure I'm doing everything in my power to maintain healthy, not strain my body or cause any problems to bleed or spot. He completely has been cooperative and understanding with my concerns which I appreciate. But I been having anxiety that me changing so much and me feeling not so attractive anymore that he will find it elsewhere. Though we have a great relationship and have nothing to hide within us or the home we built together. I'm being hormonal but I'm trying to show him attention as much as I can when I'm not exhausted and feel like crap. Anyone else in this situation? Anyone have advice for me I been pretty upset about this.