Ugh conflicted


So 38 +2 and found out today our little girl has moved and is now breech.

Doctors don't think she will turn in time.

Our only options are to schedule a c-section or we can attempt to flip her, but the rate of it actually working are very slim and we could end up in an emergency c-section and theres a chance that if it does work she could flip back around by the time we go into labor.

Ugh, am I making the right decision by going ahead and just doing a c-section?