I just need some positive feedback

Meshell • 21. Pregnant with my Rainbow Baby.
So I was dating the person who had gotten me pregnant and we were together all the way up until October, (found out I was pregnant sept 19th)...and I broke up with him due to the stress because his mom constantly asked me for money (I lived with him) but I put the groceries in the house for the 5 of us that lived there, not to mention I was the only one working, picking up doubles left and right (I'm a CNA) he understood my reasoning for leaving and still wanted to be there for me and the baby...well literally a week after we split up he started seeing somebody else...and he told everybody that the baby wasn't his and all this other complete b.s he could come up with. Well he messaged me last Friday..so almost a week now and I guess you could say I fell in his traps...he ended up breaking up with her and got back with me and came to my ultrasound appt on Monday. And the past 2 days something changed with him, and I don't even know how to explain he. He kept saying he loved me but didn't want to be with me?...but wanted a hug before I left? Before I even left we both sat there and I was balling my eyes out...for HOURS, and he didn't even care about how I felt...and I feel like it's because he wanted to be with somebody else...and I love him more then anything in this world but everybody thinks he's toxic for me and I don't see it..and I want too because I'm sick of hurting. So I'm wondering if anybody else been through this before...and how to get over somebody you love even if they say they "love" you...I know it's lies I just don't want to believe it.