Whoa... That Was Fast!!!

Tymel
My wife and I got married on 11/20/15. We adopted the policy that we aren't trying but we also weren't not trying. She was set to begin ovulating around the end of the 2nd week of December. After doing what newlyweds do, I've begin to joke around with her for the past week saying she's pregnant. Well on 12/20, a month to the day of our wedding, she finally takes a test. I tried to psyche myself out because 1) we were more the 4 days from get period and 2) the test expired in August 2014 so I was ready for negative results. After she took the test, we completely forgot about it for about two hours. I finally to check and it was positive. We were both shocked to say the least. So like any sane couple, we went to get 2 more test to confirm at 12 in the morning. And well the test confirmed we were in fact 1 - 2 weeks pregnant. We already have a 9 year old daughter and I'm first time Dad. I couldn't be more excited but are waiting to the first Dr appt. before we share the news with everyone besides you guys!!!