Mother-In-law stealing or "borrowing"?

My mother in law uses my daughters lavender baby soap & Johnson shampoo everytime she stays here!! I leave it on the side of the tub after my babies bath & when they stay over for a visit she just helps herself. & she totally has money for soap, she uses expensive organic shampoo because she doesn't want any of that unhealthy stuff on her skin. She has told me all about it before. & she never asks if it ok or says she did it. (& I know it's her because she leaves the lids open & It's kinda a pet peeve of mine to close the lids) if I stayed at thier house & forgot my shampoo I would ask before helping myself. I usually try to hide it but forgot this time & to make matters worse I was running low. Went to give my daughter a bath tonight (they just left this morning) & the bottle was nearly completely empty. Just want to know if I'm the only one who thinks that this an inconsiderate/rude thing to do? Or should I just be happy to have sweet smelling in laws? 😁
Edit: thanks y'all! Guess I'm overreacting to the situation. Just thought it odd for her to brag about her special shampoo & then use the baby's. Maybe I'll buy her some as a gift. Lol! 😜