Confused need some baby trying advice!!! Please opinions

breanne

HI there

My story is that I had a misscarriage at 14 weeks Oct 30th, doctor checked hcg blood test Dec 1 and was 12. Well 3 weeks later now should be back normal under 5.

Me and hubby had sex only from 12 to 16 this month so if positive pregnant that would early trying to so from 8 to 12 DPO.

Well took FRER Sunday 5 days ago and was very very faint did not have colour was just like a line and had to squint. Now lines are tint bit darker not to much though in fact staying the same last 3 days soooooooo confusing.

I just want to know if you guys think misscarriage again because they are just to faint I'm negitive on the Alice 10 mi sensitivity test cheapies I bought on ebay.

I have been getting like bad period cramps which can be a sign of both period and pregnancy for 3 days not even a spot or stop of blood.

I have attached picture let me know what u guys think or if you have had same experience in past and what happened

2 pics the lighter on was Sunday and darker one was today this morning FMU but went to bed last night 103ppm and woke up now to take it so guess not full night sleep FMU maybe that's why??

Maybe need to get blood test doctors might be only way??