Hard situation..

Am in abit of a difficult situation. I've been with my fiance for almost 8 years.. So I am pretty close to his friends too.. His friend met a girl 2 years ago and since then we became close friends too..

To get to the point my fiance.. friend his fiancee has just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, born with downs syndrome.

While she was pregnant.. Her fiance was sleeping with her best friend and maid of honour to be.

I found this difficult to bear knowing she was pregnant and organising a wedding with her best friend and knowing that it was just some messed up hidden triangle of doing things together and she was so oblivious.

I wanted to tell her in a way when I found out but didn't want it to affect her pregnancy.

I also have the dilemma of not being able to tell her at all because it was my fiance that informed me what was going on.. And if I say anything it will go back to him and then to me and cause problems with me too.

So this baby has been born and now everyone is playing happy families..

Is it best to just say nothing and let them be happy? Or try find a way of tipping her off that her fiance having a fling with her best friend during her pregnancy and was trying to leave her before it?!..

Without my fiance knowing it was me either! Urgh...

Thanks!! :)