To do sonar or not

Hey ladies... So I'm 13w 3days and I have a sonar appointment scheduled for the fourth of Jan I will be 14weeks then. My last US was at 9w 6d , I'm thinking of postponing the sonar till Feb 1st but I'm also wondering if baby is Ok. I have had a miscarriage during the same stage in Aug. Is it good idea to postpone?