I woke up around 3am on Wednesday (12/30) morning to what felt like a contraction

Kirstyn
I woke up around 3am on Wednesday (12/30) morning to what felt like a contraction. I started timin them at 15 minutes apart so I let my guy know what was going on just in case. Got down to 11 and then 9 minutes apart and an increase in pain. By the time we decided to go to the hospital I was about 5-6 minutes apart and the pain was much worse. After getting to the hospital and doing a few laps around the labor and delivery wing I was dilated enough to be considered actually in labor and admitted. The contractions got closer together and I requested pain management early on. Finally after they broke my water and gave me just a little more time the contractions were close enough together and I could start pushing. I pushed my little girl out in 30 minutes lol I was not playing games and neither was she as she was very low in the first place. My sweet Adelyn Grace was born at 5:33pm on December 30, 2015 and weighed 7lbs 15oz. I've never loved someone so deeply. She's perfect.