Soo stupid

Michelle
Why do cheating women expect to post stuff about them cheating and not feeling guilty and expect to get support from us I'm hormonal so there is no support I would never support cheating its idiotic immature and selfish then their doing it with married men like seriously your fucking up your marraige and his you obviously only care about yourself you are selfish and don't know what love is you don't truly love your husband if you did you wouldn't fuck around on him.... I'd your unhappy and don't love him anymore leave him don't cheat like a coward also what about your kids think about how you are affecting them yes some of the women posting those cheater post have kid and their expecting no negative comments that's just idiotic just like I know I'm gonna get negative responses I'm just venting I have no respect or sympathy for cheaters I was cheated on by my ex and it made me feel like the biggest peice of shit on earth like I didn't matter and I did something wrong but I didn't just like these women's man did nothing wrong and them trying to justify it is just pathetic but I pray they find the wisdom to stop emediately and confess to their husbands and maybe if their lucky they will be forgiven by their husbands God has already forgiven them I'm sorry if I sound judgmental but my hormones are kinda taking over